DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Are you looking for a work environment as a Supervisor Blood Bank where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with Memorial Health Savannah today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
The Supervisor is responsible for developing policies and procedures, supervising the daily operations of the department, and providing training and support for department employees as needed. The Supervisor also maintains direct involvement in patient care to promote leadership by example and to ensure optimal standards of clinical practice. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
· You will ensure effective, flexible utilization of staff within staffing guidelines, taking into consideration the staff’s competency and patient acuity.
· You will evaluate staff performance and work-related behavior per policies, obtaining information from appropriate personnel utilizing effective coaching to enhance the performance of the employee.
· You will model leadership behavior, set expectations for team work and hold staff accountable for performance.
· You will be demonstrate effectiveness in planning for future needs by budget preparation on an annual basis, monitoring monthly reports to ensure that the department stays within budget constraints.
· You will participate in the organization’s educational programs and support the community outreach program, while maintaining advanced practice study.
What Qualifications you will need:
· ASCP certification as a medical technologist/medical laboratory scientist is required, or Blood Bank Technologist related field and SBB (ASCP)/equivalent required.
· Bachelor’s Degree in biological or clinical laboratory science and required·
· 3+ years of high complexity blood bank testing experience is preferred, including 1+ years of section lead/supervisory/management experience or training.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Memorial Health Savannah, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
· Student Loan Repayment
· Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
· Paid Personal Leave
· 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
· Identity Theft Protection discounts
· Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
· Adoption Assistance
· Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Supervisor like you to be a part of our team.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Supervisor opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.Apply Now