SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you have the
career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting
opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare
services as a Sterile Processing Tech.
Memorial Health University Medical Center is a 612-bed hospital in Savannah, Georgia. We opened our doors in 1955 and have evolved into the most advanced healthcare provider in the region. We are a regional referral center for heart care, cancer care, trauma care, children's care, high-risk pregnancies, and high-risk newborn care. Our hospital includes the region's only Level 1 trauma center, the region's only children's hospital, and the Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine. Memorial Health proudly serves 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Sterile Processing Technician to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
We offer you an excellent
total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit
package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex
spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program,
employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to
talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Your Role: As a Sterile Processing Technician, you will work with the dynamic team in surgical services.
- Responsible for cleaning, decontaminating and processing of surgical instrumentation and patient care equipment performed in the Central Sterile Supply Department
- Provide excellent patient care by providing a quality sterilized product to patients and surgeons
- Perform High Level Disinfection and/or Sterilization processes in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions
You should have:
- Social skills to positively engage with your patients, guests, physicians, and other employees
- High school or GED (required)
- Previous Central Sterile experience (required)
- Graduate from a Central Sterile Processing Course (preferred)
- Must obtain one of the following Sterile Processing certifications within 12 months of hire date
- CRCST - Certified Registered Central Service Technician - through IAHCSMM (International Association of Healthcare Central Service material Management)
- Certified Sterile Processing Technician - through CBSPD (Certification Board for Sterile Processing and Distribution)
- CST -Certified Surgical Technician -Passed accredited surgical tech course and exam administered through the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting - NBSTSA
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis
of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.