SHIFT: No Weekends
Director– Clinical Data Management
Sarah Cannon Development Innovations is a full-service contract research organization (CRO) that is uniquely focused in oncology. Sarah Cannon Innovations offers strong scientific leadership, access to patients through Sarah Cannon Research Institute’s Site Management Organization (SMO) and relationships with other clinical sites, and experience in drug development and delivery of clinical trials from First-In-Man through registration level studies, making us the partner of choice for oncology.
Sarah Cannon, the global cancer enterprise of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), offers integrated cancer services with convenient access to cutting-edge therapies for those facing cancer in communities across the United States and United Kingdom.
Summary of Position:
- Responsible for overall leadership and operation of Sarah Cannon Development Innovations Data Management department
- Team includes both clinical data management and data management programming colleagues
- You will execute data management activities in accordance with industry-set Data Management Best Practices, Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) set forth by Sarah Cannon and its sponsors
- You will provide oversight, leadership and direction in data management and programming services
- You will manage data management and programming personnel; including hiring, performance management, training, mentoring and resource allocations
- You will oversee all assigned clinical trials to ensure data quality, integrity and timeliness
- You will set and track department goals and key performance indicators
- You will develop, review and update SOPs and process documentation in accordance with corporate, industry and regulatory agency standards
- You will manage vendors and vendor contracts associated with data management systems and activities
- You will implement clinical data systems, including electronic data capture (EDC) and data visualization tools
- You will collaborate with Development Innovations leadership to set global data strategy, including utilization of systems
- You will lead Standards Governance Board to implement and maintain standards across the Data Science organization
- You will represent data management and programming at business development/customer meetings and audits
- You will manage financial aspects of clinical trials; proposal, budget and contract development, change orders and personnel time billing
You should have:
- Bachelors College Degree (4 year program)
- 5 years of Clinical Data Management experience in clinical research from either a CRO/pharmaceutical/biotech organization
- 5 years of leadership and direct supervisory experience managing a team
- Previous experience with Data Management tools and electronic data capture (EDC) systems
- Oncology experience
It would be preferred if you had:
- Master’s Degree (1-2 year program)
- 7 years of Clinical Data Management experience in clinical research from either a CRO/pharmaceutical/biotech organization
- 7 years of leadership and direct supervisory experience managing a team
- 5 years’ experience with Data Management tools and electronic data capture (EDC) systems
- Early Phase I/II oncology experience
Do you find this opportunity compelling, if so we encourage you to apply? We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.