SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Neonatal Intensive Care (NICU) RN? At Menorah Medical Center you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years. We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need.
At Menorah we offer lots of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
The Life of an HCA Nurse
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the MMC family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious NICU RN to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
It takes a special person to become a nurse, but that's even truer for those who go on to become Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) nurses. These dedicated professionals care for the most fragile patients there are sick and premature newborns. In addition, they are on the front lines when it comes to helping scared parents through what is often a traumatic experience.
About this unit:
Our level II NICU is an intimate, family-centered environment
We are equipped with the latest technology to support preemies and other babies who need time and care to heal and grow
Our experienced multidisciplinary team provides highly coordinated advanced care
- The role of the Registered Nurse in the NICU is to provide care to the newborn under the direction of the Charge Nurse, the Manager, and the Director of the Family Birthing Center.
- The Registered Nurse provides direct patient care to newborns in accordance with established policies and procedures of Menorah Medical Center and professional organizations in support of the mission of Menorah Medical Center.
- Care is provided in a family centered environment.
- Ongoing education including STABLE
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with either an ADN or BSN degree.
- Must hold a current RN license from the Kansas Board of Nursing or an active compact license.
- American Heart Association BLS required upon hire. Neonatal Resuscitation as soon as feasible within 6 months.
- No previous experience required other than clinical rotations required as part of the degree completion. Prior experience Level IIb NICU experience is preferred.
Menorah Medical Center, a 155+ bed, acute care hospital located on the corner of 119th and Nall in Overland Park, serves our community’s healthcare needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City area. MMC has a comprehensive medical staff with more than 600 physicians who offer exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, children and teens.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our NICU RN opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.