Capital Regional is a 266-bed acute-care hospital that offers 24/7 Emergency Services in Leon and Gadsden Counties including; a Pediatric ER, Senior Care ER and an Express Care ER. Offerings also include a Bariatric Center, Behavioral Health Center, Cancer Center, Chest Pain Center w/PCI, Comprehensive Breast Center, Family Center, Heart & Vascular Center, Orthopedic Center, Physical Therapy Services, Sleep Center, Stroke Center, Surgical Services, Network-of-Care Affiliated Physician Practices, and more.
Unit Description: This is a 12 bed Mother/Baby unit specializing in the care of postpartum patients and their babies. Diagnoses include Vaginal Delivery as well as Cesarean Section and postpartum tubal ligations. The unit serves clients in various age groups including newborn, adolescent, and adults. The unit is licensed as Level 1. The Mother/Baby Unit cares for approximately 1000 mothers and their newborns and families annually. Patients are received from the LDR unit and the newborn nursery after successfully transitioning and stabilization post-delivery. The unit serves clients 24 hours per day 365 days per year.
Position Summary: Provide professional nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process. To collaborate with other members of the health care delivery team including physicians, to deliver quality health care.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
· Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required
· Florida RN license and/or approved multistate RN license required
· BLS – AHA Healthcare Provider
· ACLS required
· NRP – Required within 6 months of hire.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
· One year of directly related experience required
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
· AWHONN FHR required within 6 months for exp. RN or 12 months for novice RN
· Reads and writes Basic English with the basic skills necessary to transcribe physician’s orders
· Knowledge of body substance isolation
· Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family, internal and external partners needs
· Basic computer skills
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.Apply Now