This job posting is no longer active.
SHIFT: Evenings (rotating weekends)
About Del Sol Medical Center
Since 1974, Del Sol Medical Center has provided quality healthcare to El Paso and the surrounding region. As the only full-service, acute care hospital in East El Paso with a Level II Trauma designation in Emergency Services, we continue to expand our services to meet the growing needs of our tristate community, providing special expertise in Cardiology, Maternity & Child Services, a Level III NICU, a Center of Excellence designation for our Bariatric Clinic and Minimally Invasive Surgery Center, and a newly renovated 32-bed Rehabilitation Hospital. The physicians, nurses and staff at our 350-bed hospital are committed to providing the highest quality care with compassion and integrity.
We offer an excellent total compensation package, for various positions including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, Student Loan Assistance Program, employee discount program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
To provide professional nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process. To collaborate with other members of the health care delivery team including physicians, to deliver quality health care.
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of the nursing process.
- Participates and cooperates in the unit based Quality Improvement processes.
- Supports, maintains and provides an environment which is supportive of quality patient care through effective use of resources and personnel.
- Practices, develops and endorses customer service skills in relationships with internal and external customers.
- Serves as the patient and family advocate with respect to the patient right to privacy by protecting confidential information.
- Plans and implements patient care and teaching based on a total assessment and the age of the patient.
- Evaluates and documents patient response; monitors and recognizes changes in physiological and psychosocial status; takes appropriate action based on assessment of the patient.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR
Minimum College Associate Degree or
Diploma in Nursing or BSN required.
Current RN Licensure in Texas or compact state, BCLS certification
ACLS, PALS, NRP as age
appropriate required within one year of employment or transfer to the department. Certification must be
renewed no later than 30 days following expiration.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR
Critical Care or PACU experience
preferred. Acute Care experience required
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.