SHIFT: No Weekends
Skyline Madison Campus- Nashville, TN
Psychiatric Services Director of Nursing
Member of the TriStar
Division of HCA
Our Mission- Above all else,
we’re committed to the care and improvement of human life.
For us, it's all about people. Here at HCA, you will
find that caring extends to our patients, employees, and the communities we
serve. It is demonstrated by industry leading patient satisfaction scores, defined
pathways for your personal and professional growth, and the impact of the over
30,000 volunteer hours we provide annually. Our dedication has led to awards of
recognition including being named a World’s Most Admired Company by
Are you looking for an employer
with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You’ve come to
the right place. HCA at a
A few of the benefits we provide
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and
Professional Academy- Emerging
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- New Extended Family Leave
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified
About this opportunity:
TriStar Skyline Madison Campus is the region’s most comprehensive provider of inpatient and outpatient behavioral health and chemical dependency services. TriStar Skyline Madison is a 120 bed facility serving the Southern Kentucky and Middle Tennessee region. Care is provided in a variety of settings in order to best accommodate the patient, including inpatient care, partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient care. From adolescents to adults the services are designed to meet the specific needs of patients. A therapeutic treatment mall program is also available, which enables patients to participate in multiple classes to meet their specific behavioral health treatment objectives.
All programs are based on the belief that mental illness is treatable in a supportive, therapeutic environment. Our team of psychiatrists, counselors, social workers, case managers, dieticians, certified activity therapists and a dedicated patient advocate works together to develop an individualized treatment plan for each adult patient.
- You will oversee and direct the care of
psychiatric patients and nursing staff
- You will accurately identify real/potential problems
affecting the service and implements solutions with follow through and
- This leader actively participates in service, departmental
and hospital wide committees as assigned, providing ongoing communication to
those one represents.
- Demonstrates a poised and confident demeanor
that reassures others and commands respect within the organization and the
- Coaches immediate subordinates providing
feedback; constructive critique of work; facilitates individual development
plan; and documents their job performance.
- Advances the patient experience agenda in the
- Effectively communicates departmental,
organization and industry information to staff.
- Facilitates evidence based employee engagement
- Effectively builds strong relationships and
networks to deliver upon organizational and department goals.
- When the need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by
- Enforces standards of nursing departments care
and develops processes to measure and ensure consistent compliance
- Promotes customer service initiatives along with Skyline Medical Center Service Values.
- Is responsible for the fiscal management of
department; assures proper utilization of organization’s financial resources
- Develops, implements, and evaluates an ongoing services which assures quality patient care consistent with
the Hospital mission
- All behaviors fully support positive customer service
- Documents all patient care.
- Utilizes Nursing Process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Promotes compliance with National Patient Safety Goals.
- TriStar Skyline Medical Center and ER are a part of the HCA family and receive continued educations, family feel work environment, support of the nations largest healthcare provider, and career advancement opportunities within clinical leadership and or administrative leadership!
You are encouraged to
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.