DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
For us, it's all about people. Here at HCA, you will find that caring extends to our patients, employees, and the communities we serve. It is demonstrated by industry leading patient satisfaction scores, defined pathways for your personal and professional growth, and the impact of the over 30,000 volunteer hours we provide annually. Our dedication has led to awards of recognition including being named a World’s Most Admired Company by Fortune Magazine. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You’ve come to the right place. HCA at a glance
TriStar Skyline Medical Center is Tennessee's first comprehensive stroke center and a national leader in neuroscience. The facility is equipped with 233 beds and offers a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, oncology, orthopedics/spine, rehabilitation and emergency services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency heart care. There are more than 400 physicians on staff, many of whom have offices located right next door in the TriStar Skyline Medical Plaza.
A few of the benefits we provide you:
What you will do in this role:
The Cardiovascular Interventional Radiology Technologist (CVIR) must demonstrate an understanding and working knowledge of normal and abnormal anatomy and physiology, radiation safety, standard and interventional supplies and equipment operation.
• The CVIR Technologist maintains a high degree of awareness of all radiation and patient safety issues involved with any invasive procedure.
• The CVIR Technologist must maintain a high degree of accuracy in radiographic positioning and exposure techniques perform digital subtraction, Circulate within the procedure room and obtain all equipment needed for any given procedure.
• The CVIR Technologist positions the patient, selects radiation exposure parameters and images the patient. Recognize and resolve equipment operations / problems and discrepancies, anticipate patients needs and concerns and determine the appropriate care needed.
• CVIR Technologists scrub and assist the physician with invasive procedures, prepare and administer contrast media in accordance with state, federal and hospital regulations. CVIR Technologists performs hemodynamic monitoring until patient leaves area.
• CVIR Technologists transport patients and are the primary liaison between patients and departmental physicians and other members of the support team. They must remain sensitive to the physical and emotional needs of the patient through good communication, patient assessment, patient monitoring, and patients care skills.
• They maintain confidentiality of all pertinent patient care information to assure that patient’s rights are protected. Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships both inter- and intra-departmentally; to foster good customer relations and to observe the Skyline Medical Center mission statement, Knowledgeable and compliant with the Policies, Procedures and Regulations relating to the Special Procedures, Cardiac Cath Lab and EP areas.
• Use professional and ethical judgment and critical thinking when performing their duties. Quality improvement, Performance improvement and customer service allow the CVIR Technologist to be a responsible member of the healthcare team, by continually assessing professional performance.
• CVIR Technologists maintains ARRT accreditation and participate in continuing education for optimal patient care, public education and enhanced knowledge and technical competence.
QualificationsWhat qualifications you will need:
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.Apply Now