SHIFT: No Weekends
TriStar Centennial Medical Center – Nashville, TN
Centennial Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) – Endoscopy Department - Full Time Days - With Call
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy - Emerging Leaders
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- 401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- New Extended Family Leave
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
About this opportunity:
Our 741 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success!
The goal of the Endoscopy Department is to provide full service, comprehensive tertiary diagnostic and therapeutic gastrointestinal and pulmonary endoscopic care to patients from age 12 to geriatric in the middle Tennessee area and within the TriStar (HCA) network of hospital services. The Centennial Endoscopy Unit provides both inpatient and outpatient diagnostic and therapeutic gastrointestinal endoscopic and bronchoscopy services.
- Stent Placements
- Endobronchial ultrasound
- Navigational bronchoscopy
- Fine needle aspiration (FNA)
- Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy (PEG) placement
- Manometry with impedence
- Transoral incisionless fundoplication (TIF)
- Endoscopic ultrasound
- Demonstrate your knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Promote your hospital customer service initiatives.
- Utilize nursing process for individual care to meet needs of your patients.
- Demonstrate your ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Document all care related to your patient.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current RN License, in good standing
- Clinical practice experience in the clinical specialty of his/her unit
- Current BLS and ACLS Certifications
Military: 66H, 66N, 46NX
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.