DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Emergency department. Submit your application today!
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious nurses to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity
As part of HCA Healthcare, we at HealthONE® serve the metro Denver area as the largest healthcare system, with more than 11,000 employees. Our eight hospitals work together to provide a higher level of care. In addition, our system includes seven freestanding emergency departments, numerous ambulatory surgery centers, seven urgent care centers and occupational medicine clinics, physician practices, medical imaging centers and , which provides critical care air and ground transportation across a 10-state region. Beyond the new facilities and the workforce offerings, we also provided $7.7 million to local organizations to fund a variety of programs; and, as one of the top ten corporate philanthropists in the metro area, we at HealthONE contributed more than $1.5 million to charitable organizations in 2018 through cash and in-kind donations.
North Suburban Medical Center is a 157-bed HCA facility in Thornton, Colorado. Conveniently located just north of Denver, the Center prides itself on its commitment to the care and improvement of human life.
Our Emergency Room
• Level II Trauma Center
• Top performer on Key Quality Measures by the Joint Commission each of the last four years
• Joint Commission Certification in Primary Stroke Care
• Joint Commission Certification in Sepsis Care
• Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care Chest Pain Center accreditation
• Pediatric ER staffed with Pediatric ER nurses and board-certified pediatricians
Why Choose to be an Emergency Room Nurse at our Hospital :
• Closely connected to the EMS community which allows for more physician interactions with patients for ongoing learning experiences
• Professional Development opportunities including a $5,250 tuition reimbursement per year .
· The Registered Nurse provides age appropriate care to his/her patients based on criteria that is age appropriate and is based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patient.
· The Registered Nurse may rotate to other areas other than his/her normally assigned service area/s, and will perform only those duties for which he/she has demonstrated competency.
· Preforms delegated duties consistent with his/her scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery at NSMC. The Registered Nurse displays positive support for NSMC as well as the entire HealthONE organization. The RN cares for neonatal to geriatric patients.
· Current Registered Nurse license in the State of Colorado. (May work with a current RN compact license from another state for the 1st 180 days of employment).
· Current BCLS, ACLS, PALS and TNCC required.
· ENPC & NRP certification preferred.
· Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing; BSN desirable.
· 1 to 2 years acute care/ specialty nursing desired.
· Demonstrates good organizational skills.
· Provides safe and appropriate patient care within the Standards of Nursing Practice at NSMC.
· Displays appropriate judgment and problem solving skills.
· Communicates positively and professionally with all internal and external customers.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you have questions please contact recruiter Julie Stai, 303-242-9773 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.Apply Now