SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services.
Sky Ridge Medical Center is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Clinical Nurse Coordinator for the Cardiac Rehab to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Sky Ridge Medical Center is a 284-bed HCA Healthcare facility located on a 57-acre campus in Lone Tree, Colorado. It is a full service facility including adult and pediatric ERs, Cancer Center, and Spine & Total Joint Center, along with The Women’s Hospital. The Medical Center also specializes in pregnancy & childbirth in their Birth Place.
Exemplifies professional nursing practice through expert clinical practice, strong leadership and communication skills, and management activities. The Clinical RN Coordinator provides clinical management to the department through coordination of patient care activities.
- The Clinical RN Coordinator oversees the daily running of the Cardiopulmonary Department, as well as any projects delegated to the department.
- The Clinical RN Coordinator delegates duties to staff members within their scope of practice, and acts as a resource for clinical and/or communication issues to other staff.
- Functions in the chain of command, continuing the chain upward when a situation cannot be resolved at the Clinical Coordinator level.
- Has input and performs staff performance appraisals in conjunction with the manager and is involved with unit policy and procedure development.
- The Clinical RN Coordinator facilitates the growth and development, and empowerment of personnel by functioning as a leader, resource person, negotiator, coach, and counselor while acting in the Clinical Coordinator role.
- Maintains clinical skills to all areas of the Cardiac Wellness Department (Cardiopulmonary Rehab/CHF Clinic).
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- B.S. Nursing preferred
- 3-5-years as a Staff Registered Nurse (RN)
- 2-years management experience or Charge Nurse experience
- Current BLS, ACLS Certification – American Heart Association
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.