Utilizing the standards set forth in the Nurse Practice Act, the Geriatric Psychiatric Registered Nurse (Geri Psych RN) will organize, modify, evaluate, document and maintain the plan of care for psychiatric patients. The plan of care will focus on individualized assessment/treatment, crisis stabilization, patient/family needs, holistic and supportive care.
• Develops a treatment plan addressing the psychosocial and educational needs of the patient, and revises the plan as needed
• Communicates with physicians and other team members regarding progress and needs of patients
• Intervenes with patients as guided by the treatment plan or clinical judgment
• Collaborates with team members in development and implementation of milieu activities
• Educates patients in medications, illness and other health needs
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our Recruiter. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.Apply Now