SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Experienced Labor & Delivery RN needed for night shift 7PM-7AM
It’s a Family Affair
Whether you are a first time mother-to-be or an experienced one, a women’s pregnancy is one of the most important times of her life.
- We’ve designed our facilities as a labor, delivery and recovery room (LDR) concept to complete all phases of childbirth in the same room.
- Large, private rooms are designed to safely accommodate normal labor, delivery and immediate postpartum recovery for you and your family.
- Decorated with moms in mind, rooms feature a home-like decor, soothing setting and the latest medical equipment for safe, comfortable deliveries.
- Orange Park Medical Center, a 317 bed acute care facility, is proud to offer private rooms to all maternity patients. We have 30 private mother/baby rooms and nine private labor, delivery and recovery (LDR) rooms.
Our staff includes some of the area’s most qualified and experienced doctors, nurses and nurse-midwives. A five-bed triage/treatment room allows us to assess expectant mothers for emergent and nonemergent conditions and we have three operating rooms available for Cesarean deliveries on the unit.
We want you to join our tradition of
We’d love to hear from you. Come
join our team of dedicated professionals that are committed to delivering the
best patient care in the world. Why don't you apply now?
We offer you a generous compensation
package including: competitive pay, paid time off, 401k, medical, dental vision
and life insurance, tuition reimbursement, student loan forgiveness and employee stock purchase plan.
Click here to watch our Year-End Celebration video!
The Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse RN is responsible for delivering quality patient care for their assigned hospital unit. The quality of care given will be determined by keeping within the philosophy, mission, and values of the hospital and the Department of Nursing. The RN will maintain and support the standards of nursing care and practice in order to meet the health care needs of patients, their families, and the community. The Registered Nurse, in collaboration with the multi-disciplinary team, coordinates the plan of care for assigned patients. The Staff RN participates in performance improvement initiatives as directed.
RN is responsible for meeting Joint Commission standards, complying with all state and federal regulations, complying with corporate and hospital policy and procedures. The RN is also expected to manage supplies and equipment, promote teamwork with physicians and all health care providers, and promote internal and external customer satisfaction.
Duties include the following:
- Patient Assessment/Documentation – The Registered Nurse provides and documents patient care based on the nursing process in compliance with hospital policies and procedures. Plans, delegates, and coordinates the nursing care of assigned patients. Utilizes basic physical and psychosocial assessment skills to identify actual nursing diagnosis/clinical problems based on assessment of patient and unique age specific needs.
- Patient Rights - The Registered Nurse will work to support and protect the rights of each patient served, treat each patient with dignity and care, and maintain patient confidentiality/privacy.
- Patient Safety – The Registered Nurse demonstrates commitment to patient safety initiatives including patient falls, medication safety, National Patient Safety Goals, critical value reporting, and administration of blood products.
- Patient/Family Education – The Registered Nurse provides appropriate patient/family education, per department and hospital policy and procedures.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
•Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (required)
•Acceptable degrees from an accredited school include: Diploma Program in Nursing, an Associate Degree in Nursing or a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
•RN License in this state (required)
•American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
•Successful completion of the following within the first 6 months of entering this position:
•One year Registered Nurse experience in Labor & Delivery (required)
We are so excited to speak with you
about this phenomenal opportunity. Apply to hear more.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.