DescriptionSHIFT: Work From Home
This is a work from home (remote) position.
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
At HCA Healthcare, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional a la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medical and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Transcription Manager to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
As a Transcription Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in the development and evolution of the overall strategy for the Company’s operations in the Health Information Management Service Center (HSC) area of Shared Services.
What you will do in this role:
· Provides direct managerial oversight to Transcription Vendor Clerks and Transcription Leads in management of accuracy and timeliness of work, work processes, work queues, and overall work responsibilities.
· Responsible for operational activities relating to transcription; including workflow, quality control/management, productivity, turnaround times, interface monitoring for transcribed reports and vendor relations management.
· Coaches and helps develop team members; helps resolve dysfunctional behavior within functional area(s); disciplines and counsels staff as necessary.
· Proactively manages (including corresponding communications and escalation paths) significant issues in transcription (e.g., transcription backlogs, transcription delays, and vendor issues), status of projects, barriers and successes.
· Selects, evaluates, trains, and provides leadership and direction to reporting staff.
· Responsible for ensuring employee and outside vendor work schedules sufficiently meet those requirements as established by the HSC Leadership team and through executed Service Level Agreements (SLA).
· Responsible for ensuring staff compliance with documented and established workflow guidelines as it relates to adding and re‐assigning accounts to work queues.
· Assists in the development of strategy, specific goals, objectives, budgets and performance standards for the transcription function.
· High School degree or GED required
· Undergraduate degree strongly preferred
· Minimum 5 years recent acute care transcription experience required
· Minimum 2 years management experience required
· Experience managing a transcription pool strongly preferred
CERTIFICATE/LICENSE – RHIA, RHIT or CMT preferred
Parallon is an industry leader in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.Apply Now