DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse RN - Critical Care Unit
Full-Time Days 7A-7P
We are currently offering a SIGN ON BONUS OF UP TO $10,000 for eligible candidates!
Medical City Plano’s Burn & Reconstructive Center of Texas, provides high-level, comprehensive burn treatment, repair and reconstruction surgery, critical care and outpatient services to patients from Collin County as well as parts of Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico and Louisiana. Our Burn Trauma ICU has expanded to 30 beds in our newly opened Sarah Cannon Oncology tower!
Applying the standards set forth for nursing practice by the American Nurses Association (ANA), the Critical Care RN will organize, modify, evaluate, document and maintain the plan of care for unit patients.
• Plan, implement, revise and delegate nursing care
• Perform necessary technical skills as delineated through education, expertise, and unit requirements
• Incorporate teaching into all aspects of nursing practice
HCA is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
There's a real difference at Medical City Plano, and it's evident in the way we touch the lives of those we treat.
What you need to be successful:
• Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted
• Current BLS and ACLS issued by the American Heart Association required
• Adult ICU/CCU experience required
• Must have at least one (1) year ICU/CCU RN experience in an acute care hospital
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.Apply Now