SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
*** Up To $10,000 Sign-On Bonus ***
For a limited time, Chippenham Hospital is offering up to a $10,000 sign-on bonus to Registered Nurses based on experience (current HCA employees do not qualify).
Are you a Registered Nurse (RN)
with a passion for providing excellent nursing care to achieve the best outcomes for your cardiac and medical patients? Then apply now to join the Arrhythmia Care Unit (ACU) at Chippenham Hospital.
As one of the largest facilities in the nation’s largest hospital system (HCA), Chippenham Hospital provides the full scope of healthcare services. With 466 beds, we specialize in heart care at the Levinson Heart Hospital and emotional and mental health services through the Tucker Pavilion. Our ER is also a Provisional Level I Trauma Center and we offer Central Virginia’s only Pediatric ER staffed 24/7 by pediatric-trained ER nurse and physician specialists.
The Joint Commission awarded Chippenham Hospital the Gold Seal of Approval and named us a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures for advanced primary stroke, heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, perinatal care, hip and knee replacement and surgical care. As a Certified Chest Pain Center and a Provisional Level I Trauma Center, we provide fast, skilled care in life’s most difficult moments.
- 63rd on Fortune’s 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Named A World’s Most Ethical Company for 10 consecutive years by Ethisphere
Chippenham's Arrhythmia Care Unit (ACU):
- 10-bed step down unit
- Unit opened in April 2014
- Typical patient population: new onset atrial fibrillation, antiarrhythmic drug loading and dosing, and post-electrophysiology catheterization lab procedures.
We invite you to learn more about this fantastic opportunity, who we are, and how you can join our dynamic team.
- Diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing from a school of professional nursing (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Virginia as a Registered Nurse (required)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- 1 year of nursing experience in an acute care hospital (preferred)
- 12 hour shifts, Nights from 7pm to 7am
- Weekend & Holiday Rotations
We offer a generous compensation package and a wide range of benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (*PRNs eligible for these)
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education Assistance ($5,250 per year in Tuition Reimbursement)
- Student Loan Assistance Program (up to $150 per month)
- Exciting Voluntary Benefit Options
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you!
"We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status."
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.