This job posting is no longer active.
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse – Labor and Delivery
Seasonal PRN Status with a Full-time Schedule
Day Shift 7A - 7P
Applying the standards set forth for nursing practice by the American Nurses Association (ANA), the Women's Services Labor & Delivery RN will organize, modify, evaluate, document and maintain the plan of care for mother-baby couplets, postpartum and OB GYN surgery patients.
• Plan, implement, revise and delegate nursing care
• Perform necessary technical skills as delineated through education, expertise, and unit requirements
• Incorporate teaching into all aspects of nursing practice
SEASONAL STAFF PROGRAM [September 15, 2019 – May 10,
Must have 2 years of current L&D / Antepartum RN experience.
Pay Rate: $52/hour
• All Seasonal RNs are required to work a minimum of 72 hours per pay period during the seasonal period.
• Four (4) weekend shifts are required each 4-week period.
• Two (2) holiday shifts (defined by Department Manager or Designee) are required during the course of the 16 week period.
• Seasonal Staff are PRN status employees and are subject to first call-off. There is no guarantee of hours by the hospital.
All seasonal RNs will have one opportunity to pass the clinical competency
• Current PRN employees who have committed to work or have worked, on average, 96 hours or more in the previous six pay periods, are not eligible to transfer into the seasonal program.
Click here to meet some of our team and learn more about us!
Medical City Plano is a full-service, Magnet designated 513-bed acute care hospital with more than 2,070 employees. As part of HCA Healthcare, we have the resources and clinical expertise necessary to provide exceptional care. Our services include a level 1 trauma center, comprehensive cancer treatment, advanced surgery including robotic and minimally invasive, orthopedics, heart and vascular care, and complete women's and children's services including a high-risk antepartum unit and a Level 3 NICU.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.