This job posting is no longer active.
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse – Cardiac Cath Lab
.8fte Days - Full Benefits
We are currently offering a SIGN ON BONUS OF UP TO $10,000 for eligible candidates!
Applying the standards set forth for nursing practice by the American Nurses Association (ANA), the Cath Lab RN will organize, modify, evaluate, document and maintain the plan of care for unit patients.
• Plan, implement, revise and delegate nursing care
• Perform necessary technical skills as delineated through education, expertise, and unit requirements
• Incorporate teaching into all aspects of nursing practice
We offer a benefits package that will best suit your family’s needs. You can choose from a variety of medical coverage plans that best fit your lifestyle. You also have the option to enroll in additional perks such as our matching 401k, medical and childcare flex spending accounts, life insurance, tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
There's a real difference at Medical City Plano, and it's evident in the way we touch the lives of those we treat.
What you need to be successful:
• Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted
• Current BLS and ACLS issued by the American Heart Association required
• Must have at least one (1) year RN experience in an acute care hospital• Cath Lab or Interventional Radiology experience is highly preferred
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.