SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse (RN) – NeuroScience Intensive Care Unit (ICU) - FT Nights
The Research Medical Center ICU RNs have been described as the "Navy Seals of Nursing"... the "Top Elite"!
The best of the best, working with incredible tenacity, drive, heart and wicked smart!
Do you strive to be amongst the Top Elite in Nursing, working with the best of the best?
Do you apply critical thinking skills and thrive in high pressure environments?
We are the only ICU in our system that cares for Comprehensive Stroke patients, ECMO Patients, TAVR, Impella, complex Level one trauma patients!
We train more RNs to be NPs and CRNAs!
If this team is where you NEED to be, APPLY NOW!
*Experienced RNs are eligible to receive a $7,500 Sign-On Bonus and $5,000 Relocation Bonus
At Research Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, Research Medical Center embodies the mission and heart of HCA MidAmerica. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure that we exceed our patients’ health care needs, we staff over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical specialties in a 590-bed facility.
We offer you an excellent total
compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package
and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex
spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program,
employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to
talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
With the addition of our designated Neuro ICU, we are taking our patient care to the next level. We have a 32 bed Surgical/Trauma ICU and a NEW 12 Bed Neuro ICU.
The Top Reason’s Employees love working in the ICU:
- Cohesive Team with an "OUR" patient mentality
- Ongoing education and care of patients that have had cutting edge procedures
- Hospital and Department level practice councils so nurses can be at the forefront for the changes they want to make at the bedside
- Amazing Tuition Assistance and Reimbursement Program
Learn more about living in KC. http://www.thinkkc.com/with/HCAMidwest
Roles & Responsibilities:
Under the general direction of the Director, Manager or Nurse Manager, Registered Nurse (RN) coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
- Registered Nurse (RN) provides nursing care is in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice and the generic and unit structure standards
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current state of Missouri RN licensure required.
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills required.
- BLS certification required at hire and maintained.
- ACLS required within 6 months.
- Advanced Trauma Care for Nurses (ATCN) or Trauma Nursing Care Course (TNCC) required within one year.
- Previous clinical experience preferred
- Basic computer skills
*Sign-on bonuses are based on qualifying
criteria – Current Employees not eligible - Please ask your recruiter for
For more information about our NeuroScience ICU openings or any Medical/Surgical ICU openings, please contact Recruiter, Jennifer at 816-257-6473 email: Jennifer.Beck@hcahealthcare.com
We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.