SHIFT: No Weekends
HCA Healthcare is a comprehensive healthcare network where 265,000 people across more than 1,800 care facilities are all committed to creating a positive impact every day. It’s an organization that exists to give people healthier tomorrows. Our scale enables caregivers to deliver great outcomes for patients and gives colleagues unparalleled opportunities to learn and grow. Most importantly, as a part of HCA Healthcare we’re connected to something bigger, which means more resources, more solutions and more possibilities for everyone who walks through our doors. What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare possible. Every day, we seek to raise the bar higher, not just for ourselves, but for healthcare everywhere.
Career opportunities are extensive for top talent. With 14 division offices, Financial Analysts have room to move and grow their careers. The HCA organization as a whole has many accounting and finance opportunities throughout the country and many of today’s leaders got their start within the Physician Services Group. Come join our growing team of dedicated professionals that are committed to delivering the best patient care in the world. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.Job summary:
As a divisional Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely preparation of work papers and analyses to report market practice operations, review performance benchmarks and assists in business forecasting.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Prepare projections as required to accurately report/ forecast operational performance.
- Prepare monthly reports for corporate data submissions and compile information to evaluate performance in relation to benchmarks.
- Prepare detailed monthly actual to budget variance reports to support practice management.
- You will assist in training of new/existing financial staff as needed.
- You will assist practice management, as needed with financial information requests and questions.
- Participate in development and detailed review of operation budgets and performance benchmarks.
- Ensure that all processing and reporting deadlines are consistently achieved.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality to ensure that privileged and/or proprietary information is adequately safeguarded against disclosure.
Qualifications Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- You will have a strong knowledge of accounting theory, principles and practices sufficient to identify and describe accounting systems and sub-systems.
- Good knowledge of the financial accounting process.
- Knowledge of research techniques to analyze and evaluate financial data and information.
- Knowledge of accounting information systems.
- Proficiency with PC-based spreadsheet and word processing programs.
- You will have effective organizational skills.
- You will have the ability to analyze financial reports.
- Ability to prepare statistical and narrative accounting reports.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to organize work independently and consistently achieve reporting deadlines.
- Ability to interact with other individuals at all levels of management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field is required.
- Two years of progressive accounting/financial analyst experience is required.
- Healthcare industry experience is highly preferred.
- Physician practice management or healthcare-related environment.
- Experience preparing financial budgets is highly preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.