This job posting is no longer active.
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Research Medical Center is seeking a committed and passionate PRN Registered Nurse (RN) to join our Neuro/Trauma Unit!
you have a passion for healthcare and helping others?
Do you enjoy working in a
fast-paced, patient-centered environment?
Jump-start your career in our Neuro/Trauma department.
Submit your application today!
At Research Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, Research Medical Center embodies the mission and heart of HCA MidAmerica. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure that we exceed our patients’ health care needs, we staff over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical specialties in a 590 bed facility.
Are you looking for a place to make a difference with a healthcare system that offers the best resources to not only the community, but also its employees?
Apply here today!
offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive
salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our
team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k,
PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,
employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan
repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Under the general direction of the Director, Clinical Manager or Charge Nurse, coordinates and provides patient care
- Assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care to patients with neurological and/or orthopedic diagnosis
- Nursing care is provided in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice and the generic and unit structure standards
part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing
applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our
hiring managers for interviews.
Submit your application and help us raise the
bar in patient care!
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current state of Missouri RN licensure required
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills required
- BLS certification required and maintained
- Previous clinical experience preferred
- Basic computer skills
Interested in more career paths and openings for RNs at HCA?
We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.