SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Kendall Regional Medical Center – Free Standing ER
Isn't it time you were offered a competitive salary and an exceptional benefits package that complements your lifestyle?
Join our team at Kendall Regional Medical Center, an award-winning acute care hospital, which now includes of a brand new Free Standing ER facility and take part in our growth! With us, you will experience an atmosphere that fosters and constantly rewards our nurses and clinical professionals for their commitment, while encouraging them to maintain a healthy lifestyle outside of work.
Kendall Regional Medical Center (main) a 417-bed, Level 1 Trauma acute care facility now proudly includes a brand new state of the art Free Standing ER. Our Free Standing Emergency Facility is comprised of an 11-bed full service emergency center providing 24-hour comprehensive medical, trauma, burn, surgical, women and children’s services located in the beautiful Town & County area of Miami, Florida
Kendall Regional Medical Center has been honored by being nationally recognized with many prestigious awards and accolades, including: Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals, a HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital (Top 5%) for Clinical Excellence, The Joint Commission Certification as a Primary Stroke Center, accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, and most recently, by the Joint Commission as a “Top Performer” on key quality measures.
Kendall Regional Medical Center is a member of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!
We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, ESPP, 401k, and Medical Insurance. Per Diem status offers ESPP and 401k benefits.
$5000 Sign On Bonus Available For Full Time Commitment !
- Provides professional nursing care within the Emergency Department; coordinates care planning with other disciplines. Provides care that meets the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of patient care.
- Plans, provides and evaluates patient education specific to the patient's assessed needs, abilities and readiness as appropriate to the patient's length of stay.
- Follows standards relating to patient/family education.
- Documents patient education as per policies, in a timely fashion.
- Instructs patient regarding equipment that may be required during hospital stay.
Learn More About Our ER:
- Florida RN FL License required or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State
Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and
- BLS, ACLS & PALS Certifications required
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years ER experience to include Trauma preferred.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.