SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for Women's Labor and Delivery Unit to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
At Research Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, Research Medical Center embodies the mission and heart of HCA MidAmerica. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure that we exceed our patients’ health care needs, we staff over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical specialties in our 590-bed facility.
Are you looking for a place to make a difference with a healthcare system that offers the best resources to not only the community, but also its employees? Apply here today!
About the Unit:
- 12 bed Labor & Delivery; 3 bed OBED - Nurse to Patient Ratio ante 1:3
- 24 Bed with Nurse to Patient ratio 1:3/4 couplet
- Women's services offers low intervention to high-risk deliveries, with the safety net of 24/7 OB Hospitalist and a Level III NICU.
- Recognized for Top Performer in Oxytocin guidelines
- Teamwork, Passion to their job and Great Doctors to work with!
What "Benefits" You to Join our Team?
Our employees come first. We provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met. Choose the medical and dental coverage package that best suits you. Look after your loved ones while still getting paid with our Paid Family Leave. Plan for your future with our matching 401k or opt-in for several other benefits including tuition assistance, student loan repayment, family and medical flex spending accounts, life insurance, and identity theft protection.https://portal.mpkinteractive.com/view/media/374/7691
Raise the Bar!
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Under the general direction of the Director, Manager or Nurse Manager, Registered Nurse (RN) coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
- Registered Nurse (RN) provides nursing care is in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice and the generic and unit structure standards
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills required.
- Current state of Missouri RN licensure required.
- American Heart Association Basic Lifesaving (BLS) required.
- NRP required within 6 months of hire.
- STABLE required within 6 months of hire.
- All credentials must be maintained.
- MUST have 1 Year of Labor and Delivery experience for PRN
Interested in RN positions at Research Medical Center?
Please contact Megan at 816-589-4519 or email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.