This job posting is no longer active.
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
LewisGale Medical Center (LGMC) delivers quality care to our patients located in the beautiful mountainous region of Southwest Virginia. LGMC is a 521-bed acute care facility and is the largest hospital in the LewisGale Regional Health System (LGRHS). LewisGale is also ranked among the top hospitals in Virginia and the nation for benchmarked quality cancer care, patient safety and satisfaction and health outcomes.
More specifically, our Behavioral Health Unit offers hope, help, encouragement and support for individuals with emotional, behavioral and mental health needs,
including depression, chemical dependency such as drug or alcohol addiction, anxiety and many other issues. Individuals receive the best quality care through specialized services in safe, healthy, confidential and calming environments. Also, our programs cover a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services for adolescents age 13 and up, adults, impaired professionals and some geriatric patients. See additional information about this unit our website http://lewisgale.com/service/mental-health
Additional Information about our Behavioral Health Unit:
- Nurse to patient ratios based on acuity
- Patient turn over ranges from 3 – 7 days
- Provide the use of a gym, art room, and private consultation rooms for patient needs
- A supportive environment focused on fostering educational opportunities and specialty certification
- Leaders have a passion for supporting nurses in reaching their professional goals, maintaining a teamwork atmosphere, and delivering excellent patient care
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Diploma or Associates
Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing
- Current Registered Nurse License in this state
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS)
Health Care Provider (required)
Why join HCA - LewisGale?
- Matching 401K
- Low Deductibles for Health, Vision, and Dental
- Team Culture
- Passion for patient care
- Career Advancement through Clinical Ladder
- Relocation Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar
- Student Loan Assistance Program ($1,800/calendar
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.