This job posting is no longer active.
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our ortho unit department. Submit your application today!
Our nurse teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Our employees come first. We provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met. Choose the medical coverage package that best suits you. Look after your loved ones while still getting paid with our Paid Family Leave. Plan for your future with our matching 401k or opt-in for several other benefits including tuition assistance, student loan repayment, family and medical flex spending accounts, life insurance, dental and identity theft protection.
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER’s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health’s top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
What you can expect from being a Registered Nurse in Ortho:
• This position supports the mission of The Medical Center of Aurora and Centennial Medical Plaza of optimizing the quality of life of all those served by expanding beyond the traditional focus on medical care to meet the needs of the whole person.
• As an Ortho RN, you are responsible for the delivery of nursing care to the general medical/surgical populations utilizing the nursing process.
• Special populations include vascular, wound care, GI, and ophthalmology surgeries.
• Oversee and directs the care of LPN’s and assistive personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients.
• When the need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
· Will Train , Acute care Hospital experience not required
· Current Colorado Registered Nurse License and will accept compact state RN license
· Current BLS Certification with the American Heart Association.
· Graduate of a certified School of Nursing.If you have questions please contact recruiter Julie Stai, 303-242-9773 or [email protected]
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.