The Coordinator Quality RN functions in the role of a unit based generalist with advanced clinical skills who is responsible for the lateral integration of care and optimal patient outcomes. In collaboration with the interdisciplinary team, monitors the clinical care of patients and uses advanced knowledge in the planning, delivery and evaluation of patient focused care. Incorporated within each of these role functions, the Coordinator Quality is an outcomes manager, patient advocate, educator for patient/families
, information manager and microsystems analyst. The Coordinator Quality supports the mission, vision and values of the Medical City Plano and the philosophy of the Department of Nursing.
Our Cardiac Step Down floor provides care for a variety of patients including cardiac procedures, interventional and surgical cases. Our busy 39 bed unit is staffed with a high functioning team oriented group of caring clinical professionals with high morale that work well together. Our fast paced floor offers you the opportunity to work with a strong group of Nurses and a strong Management team that are committed to quality care.
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and retirement including:
• A supportive and collaborative work environment
• Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
• A competitive wage scale with annual merit increases, 401k program with matching plan
• Generous tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment and clinical certification support
• A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
• HCA’s Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family leave)
There's a real difference at Medical City Plano, and it's evident in the way we touch the lives of those we treat..
Medical City Plano
is a full-service, Magnet designated 513-bed acute care hospital with more than 2,070 employees. As part of HCA Healthcare, we have the resources and clinical expertise necessary to provide exceptional care. Our services include a Level 1 trauma center, comprehensive cancer treatment, advanced surgery including robotic and minimally invasive, orthopedics, heart and vascular care, and complete women's and children's services including a high-risk antepartum unit and a Level 3 NICU.