DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
· Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
The primary responsibilities of the Manager Strategy and Planning include supporting the annual strategic and business planning processes for the Division and hospitals through the use of database systems/reports, analysis, modeling and project management skills. Delivers value-added market intelligence, strategic analysis, and project management to identify and manage execution of growth opportunities.
HCA Healthcare is a leading healthcare provider with over 31.2 million patient encounters a year at locations in 21 states including the UK. We care about our community! HCA Healthcare has been continually named one of Ethisphere’s most ethical company’s in the world since 2010. In 2018, HCA spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
· We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, vision, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
· If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Ability to assess and leverage data to drive insights and decision making. Strong project management and presentation experience. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing. Ability to work successfully in a highly complex organization with matrix reporting relationships.
Education and Experience:
· MBA or master’s degree in healthcare administration or related or business field preferred. Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Administration or Healthcare Administration.
· Five (5) years demonstrating progressive responsibility in a business or financial role that includes success in leveraging data insights to identify opportunities and drive strategy.
· Experience with Certificate of Need/Public Policy issues strongly desired.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.Apply Now