SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse RN Neuro Trauma ICU
Full-Time Nights 7P-7A
We are currently offering a SIGN ON BONUS OF UP TO $5,000 for eligible candidates!
to meet some of our team and to learn more about our Neurosciences service line at Medical City Plano!
The Neuro Trauma ICU at Medical City Plano is a Level I Trauma Center with Stroke Accreditation, which provides critical care for all north Dallas population. This newly formed unit provides 34 beds and has a nurse-to-patient ratio of 1:2. Neuro Trauma ICU unit currently provides procedures which include coiling's, clot retrievals, and cerebral angiograms. The typical patient on this unit are TBIs, brain tumors, post spinal patients, SDHs, SAHs, ICHs, ischemic / hemorrhagic strokes, MVA's and MCC's.
Applying the standards set forth for nursing practice by the American Nurses Association (ANA), the Neuro Trauma ICU RN will organize, modify, evaluate, document and maintain the plan of care for unit patients.
• Plan, implement, revise and delegate nursing care
• Perform necessary technical skills as delineated through education, expertise, and unit requirements
• Incorporate teaching into all aspects of nursing practice
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and retirement including:
• A supportive and collaborative work environment
• Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
• A competitive wage scale with annual merit increases
• Generous tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment and clinical certification support
• A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
• HCA’s Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family leave)
We offer a benefits package that will best suit your family’s needs. You can choose from a variety of medical coverage plans that best fit your lifestyle. You also have the option to enroll in additional perks such as our matching 401k, medical and childcare flex spending accounts, life insurance, tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
There's a real difference at Medical City Plano, and it's evident in the way we touch the lives of those we treat.
Medical City Plano
is a full-service, Magnet designated 513-bed acute care hospital with more than 2,070 employees. As part of HCA Healthcare, we have the resources and clinical expertise necessary to provide exceptional care. Our services include a Level 1 trauma center, comprehensive cancer treatment, advanced surgery including robotic and minimally invasive, orthopedics, heart and vascular care, and complete women's and children's services including a high-risk antepartum unit and a Level 3 NICU.
What you need to be
• ADN required and BSN preferred
• Texas State RN license or compact license is
• Current BLS and ACLS issued by the American Heart
• Must have at least one (1) year ICU/CCU RN experience
in an acute care hospital
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.