This job posting is no longer active.
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team. We are seeking a Cath Lab Tech to help provide our patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team working hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) is a leading healthcare provider with over 31.2 million patient encounters a year at locations in 21 states including the UK. We care about our community! HCA has been continually named one of Ethisphere’s most ethical company’s in the world since 2010. In 2018, HCA spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Reston Hospital Center is a 187-bed hospital offering a full range of medical services, including 24-hour emergency care, specializing in maternal/child health, surgical services, urological services, cancer care with state-of-the-art radiation therapy, rehabilitation therapy programs and a wide array of diagnostic imaging capabilities. Reston Hospital Center is a certified Stroke Center, certified Total Joint Center and the only accredited Chest Pain Center in Northern Virginia, as well as the only Hospital in Northern Virginia to receive Joint Commission designation as a Top Performer on Key Quality measures for three consecutive years.. We are dedicated to enhancing the health and quality of life in our community and we value teamwork and compassion across the spectrum of care.
1. Functions in the capacity of scrub tech, circulator, and monitor person for diagnostic and interventional procedures in the Cardiac Cath and EP Lab.
2. Cares for patients post procedure with an RN or LPN.
3. Takes EP call as needed per hospital policy.
4. Restocks and cleans work area to promote patient safety.
5. Responsible for all phases of the DLX digital system.
6. Transports and assists with the setup and circulation of patients.
7. Actively participates in continuing education.
8. Serves as a liaison for the Electrophysiology lab to promote physician, interdepartmental and intradepartmental relationships.
9. Utilizes equipment and performs special procedures competently as related to the Electrophysiology Lab Scope of Care.
10. Efficiently communicates verbal and written information, instruction or education to the patient, family members and other members of the health care team as appropriate.
Graduate of an Accredited School of Cardiovascular Technology and/or three years of Cardiac Cath Lab with 2 years Electrophysiology Lab experience required.
Required: BLS for the Healthcare Provider and ACLS certification.
Required: Current Licensure in state of VA (ARRT, RT, CVT, or RCIS).
Preferred: Current registration as Cardiovascular Credentialing International.
One year prior in clinical program or three years prior Cardiac Cath Lab with 2 years
Electrophysiology lab experience required.
Candidate must also have experience with EKG, device implants, ablations, and electrophysiology study.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.