This job posting is no longer active.
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you currently working with a healthcare provider with a culture and work life balance you are looking for?
Would you be interested being a part of an organization recognized as World’s Most Admired Company by Fortune Magazine that would allow you to focus on your chosen specialty areas with the geographic flexibility of 250+ locations across the U.S. and England? HCA provides that along with annually dedicating 30,000+ volunteer hours and millions of dollars to the communities we serve. HCA at a glance
Colleton Medical Center
is located in the heart Walterboro, SC. Colleton Medical Center (CMC) has a longstanding history as a leader in the community with a commitment to patient-centered care. CMC is an HCA
facility, with 135 beds, offering both inpatient and outpatient medical services, as well as 24/7 Emergency Care
for adults and children
. Named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures
by The Joint Commission for four consecutive years, CMC ranks in the top 15 percent of U.S. hospitals for quality care
. Committed to quality services and compassionate care, CMC continues to expand and advance to meet the needs of a growing community.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Registered Nurse to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy- Emerging Nurse Leaders
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
- Social skills to positively engage with your patients, guests, physicians, and other employees
- Current licensure in the State of South Carolina as a Registered Nurse
- BLS – Healthcare Provider (required); ACLS (preferred)
- Associate Degree in nursing (required) Bachelor’s Degree in nursing (preferred)
- Two or more years hospital nursing experience (required)
- Minimum of 1 year of ER experience (required)
Your Role: As a Registered Nurse, you will work with the dynamic team Emergency Services.
- Responsible for the delivery of quality patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation
- Responsible for directing all nursing care for patients based on established clinical nursing practice and federal, state, and local regulations
- Contributes to quality nursing care through process improvement techniques and multidisciplinary collaboration that demonstrates positive outcomes in the delivery of patient care
BE A PART OF AN ORGANIZATION THAT INVESTS IN YOU!
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
Our Mission- Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.