SHIFT: No Weekends
About our Facility:
TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 741-bed comprehensive facility
offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour
emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women’s services.
TriStar Centennial Medical Center's Recognitions & Accreditations:
- The Leapfrog Group "A" Score
- The Joint Commission Accreditation
- Certified Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission
- Certified Spine Surgery Program by The Joint Commission
- Gold Seal of Approval® for Total Hip and Total Knee Replacement by The Joint Commission
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI by the Society of Chest Pain Centers
- Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence by the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- Any many, many more!
The Director of Imaging is responsible for the management of Diagnostic and Medical Imaging Services including, but not limited to:
- Fiscal management, planning, quality assurance, personnel management, and coordinating services within TriStar Centennial Medical Center.
- Will work to set goals and objectives for the department/services and delineate strategies for implementing and achieving goals.
- Delineate and develop new programs that support department goals and objectives.
- Responsible for structuring technical fees and for coding and auditing within established guidelines.
- Serves as a role model both inside and outside the organization by exhibiting leadership behaviors such as encouraging and involving others, delegating authority, facilitating decision-making and building consensus between and within the organization.
- Ability to use professional and ethical judgment and critical thinking when performing their duties.
- Will participate in continuing education for optimal patient care, public education and enhanced knowledge and technical competence.
What we offer:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy - Emerging Leaders
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- Generous PTO Plan
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
- Any many, many more!
Graduation from an accredited school of radiological technology or other discipline related to the modality.
Current ARRT registration or certification that correlates to related field of experience.
6-8 years of progressive supervisory experience in a hospital radiology department
Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in business or healthcare preferred
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.