SHIFT: No Weekends
Registered Nurse (RN) Clinician - EP Lab - FT Days
*$5,000 Sign-On-Bonus and Relocation Available
Do you have the career opportunities
you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join
the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a EP Lab RN.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and
development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you
need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious
EP Lab RN to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Founded more than 125 years ago by German physicians, Research Medical Center is a 590-bed facility and has become one of the crown jewels in the HCA Midwest Health System. Located in the heart of Kansas City, Research Medical Center is among the only tertiary care centers serving Kansas City proper. Over the past century, this institution has built a tradition of serving residents in Kansas City and a 150-mile surrounding region with exceptional patient care and leading technology. Research Medical Center has completed more than $120 million in capital improvements, including new lobby and admitting areas, renovated and expanded Cancer Center and Women’s Care Unit, construction of all private patient rooms and doubling the Emergency Department.
We offer you an excellent total
compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package
and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex
spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program,
employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to
talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
- Under the general direction of the Cardiology Nurse Manager, the Electrophysiology Nurse Clinician works with electrophysiologist performing nursing activities as related to the Cardiovascular laboratory.
- Administers medications, monitors patient vital signs/EKG, performs continual patient assessment during patient’s stay in the laboratory.
- Documents accurate nursing records and patient data.
- Coordinates patient teaching and post procedure assessment.
- Performs emergency cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Assists with in-service education.
- Collects and assembles data for data base, outcome analysis and performance improvement.
- Responsible to carry out any other activities assigned by the Cardiology Nurse Manager to assure the department runs effectively and efficiently.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current state nursing license and BCLS required upon hire; CCRN preferred; ACLS Certification required within 6 months of employment.
- Must have a minimum of two years in a critical care nursing, cardiovascular/special procedures radiology laboratory, emergency room, cardiovascular operating room or Electrophysiology experience.
- Basic computer knowledge preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills required. Able to complete in 6 months a hemodynamic test and arrhythmia recognition test.
Interested in learning more about this or other RN positions at RMC?
Contact Megan at 816-589-4519 or email@example.com
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our
Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified
candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews.
Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.