SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse – Day Surgery (PACU/Recovery)
Part-Time Days (rotating weekend)
Medical City Alliance is a 75-bed, acute care hospital that opened in February 2015. The three-story, 155,000 square foot full-service facility serves the communities of Fort Worth, Keller, Roanoke, Haslet, Saginaw and surrounding communities in northern Tarrant county and southern Denton county. Medical City Alliance offers a full range of services, specializing in women’s, cardiology, robotic-assisted laparoscopic surgery, and emergency care and has been recognized by The Joint Commission for the Hospital Accreditation Program for 2015.
The Day Surgery Registered Nurse (PreOp PACU RN) is responsible for decisions and actions within the domain of nursing practice. Important aspects of this responsibility are the promotion of a safe and therapeutic environment for both the recipients and providers of nursing care; acquisition of specialized knowledge skills and additional formal education to provide specialized care; demonstration and validation of competence in nursing practice; clinical practice consistent with the policies, procedures and standards of this facility; and supervision of other staff as designated within the department.
Join our team and you will
experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and
• A supportive and
collaborative work environment
• Opportunities to progress in
function, skill, and pay
• A competitive wage scale
with annual merit increases
• Generous tuition
reimbursement, student loan repayment and clinical certification support
• A comprehensive health
and wellness package including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
• HCA’s Time Away From Work
Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence
(including paid family leave)
• Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
• Provides safe and effective care of the post-anesthesia patient, collaborating with nurse supervisors/ managers, physicians, technicians, and allied health practitioners.
• Performs and documents patient assessments and reassessments following Nursing and Departmental P/P, using appropriate techniques for data collection and analysis, at regular and indicated intervals and following ASPAN guidelines.
• Provides IV therapy.
• Prioritizes and performs interventions based on critical thinking and technical skills assimilated from assessment, reports and information communicated by other health care providers to achieve optimal patient outcome.
• ADN required; BSN preferred and will be required within 3 years of employment;
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted; Texas State RN license required within 30 days of hire;
• Current BLS, ACLS required;
• PALS required within 90 days of hire;
• Minimum of two (2) years of RN experience is required;
• Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a critical care area, preferably PACU;
“Day Surgery” PreOp “Pre-op PACU” PACU “Outpatient RN” Recovery ICU “Registered Nurse” RN
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.