Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Registered Nurse in the Progressive Care Unit.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Valley Regional Medical Center – Brownsville, TX
An HCA Affiliated Hospital
Registered Nurse (RN) – Progressive Care Unit (PCU)
Founded as Valley Community Hospital in 1975, Valley Regional Medical Center proudly serves Brownsville and the surrounding communities. Valley Regional is committed to providing the best health care for the residents in the Rio Grande Valley.
Valley Regional Medical Center is a 214 Licensed Bed Facility with over 200 physicians representing over 25 specialties; Valley Regional Medical Center is a leader in a vast array of high quality inpatient and outpatient programs and services.
What you will do in this role:
· Demonstrates the ability to perform specific competencies as listed on the competency validation checklist(s).
· Demonstrates age specific knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment and care of patients.
· Ensures the privacy of our patient and confidentiality of their Protected Health Information (PHI).
· Meets mutually agreed upon performance goals/objectives as listed on the Performance Management Plan.
· Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
· Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
· Documents all patient care.
· Demonstrates critical thinking skills.
· Promotes customer service initiatives.
· Promotes and exhibits teamwork.
· Completes mandatory education.
· Complies with hospital policies/procedures and patient safety initiatives.
What qualifications you will need:
o RN with no previous PCU experience within 90 days of hire
o ACLS for Graduate Nurses required after one year
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from the Talent Acquisition team.
We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.Apply Now