This job posting is no longer active.
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Registered Nurse – Intensive Care Unit
PRN Nights7pm - 7am
Medical City North Hills is an award-winning 164-bed acute care hospital located in the heart of northeast Tarrant County in North Richland Hills. The hospital offers a full range of services, specializing in heart and vascular services, orthopedics, surgery, and emergency care and has been recognized as a Top Performer by The Joint Commission for 2013 - 2015.
The Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (ICU RN) is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the plan of care for a specific assigned group of patients.
• Delivers direct patient care according to established standards.
• Implements, maintains, updates, and evaluates individualized plan of care on each assigned patient utilizing knowledge of the developmental needs appropriate to their age group.
• Identifies and addresses the patient's family education needs.
• Administers medication, IV therapy and treatments to assigned patients in an effective and timely manner.
• ADN required; BSN preferred;
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Current Licensure as a Registered Nurse. Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted; Texas State RN license required within 30 days of hire.
• Current CPR/ ACLS.
•Minimum of 2 years critical care experience is required within the past two years; cardiovascular experience preferred;
ICU RN Intensive Care RN Critical Care Nurse CCU Critical Care Unit Registered Nurse
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.