This job posting is no longer active.
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Brigham City Community Hospital is small enough that it truly feels like a family. Team members care for each other and their patients just as they care for their neighbors. This 49-bed facility has deep community roots, as they’ve been the primary center of medicine for Box Elder County for more than 35 years. With a state-of-the-art imaging center, new outpatient surgery center and recently opened Intermediate Care Unit (IMC), Brigham City Community Hospital grows and advances to meet the needs of its patients. At the same time, the facility maintains the warm, friendly atmosphere that eases the stress of hospitalization for patients and enhances the work environment for employees.
Located at the “top” of Utah, Brigham City offers the lure of outdoor living with the modern amenities and culture of nearby cities. Northern Utah features scenic mountains, world-class recreational venues and a family-friendly feel.
We are hiring top nursing talent for our Emergency Department.
The ED staff are a cohesive
group of hard-working, passionate and dedicated healthcare
providers with a passion for saving lives.
Our quality is recognized by national healthcare rating
sources and we are named by the Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures.
Emergency Nurse PRN:
- The Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Room oversees and directs the care of all patients presented to the Emergency Department.
- The RN serves as the primary nurse leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Oversees and directs the care of assistive personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Must currently be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Bachelors of Science Degree (preferred)
- RN License or RN compact license (Current Active Status Required)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- One-year experience in an acute care setting.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.