SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) dedicated to using your critical thinking skills to provide excellent care to your patients? Are you self-motivated, adaptable, and do you enjoy working in a wide range of clinical environments? Then apply now to join our best-in-class Central Resource Pool (CRP) at HCA’s Johnston-Willis Hospital.
We have been delivering top quality healthcare to Greater Richmond and the Tri-Cities area for more than 100 years, which means patients can depend on our experience to provide the exceptional care they need. Our 292-bed hospital offers a full range of healthcare services, with specialties in cancer care – through the Thomas Johns Cancer Hospital – as well as inpatient rehabilitation, our ER is a state-authorized Level III trauma center, and neuroscience, including our first-in-Richmond Gamma Knife Center.
63rd on Fortune’s 100 List
One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
Named by Ethisphere one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for 10 consecutive years
Central Resource Pool:
As a CRP Nurse, you will float throughout the facility to all of the nursing units within your scope of practice, to include some or all of the following:
Critical Care, Intensive Care/ICU, Neuro ICU, Neonatal/NICU
Medical/Surgical, Telemetry, Step Down, Nursery
Oncology, Orthopedic, Women’s Health/Gynecological Surgical
Post Anesthesia Care Unit/PACU
Benefits of Floating at Johnston-Willis:
Lucrative incentives based on where you are able to float
Flexible scheduling guidelines so you can balance work/life effectively
Opportunity to mentor floor nurses throughout the facility
We invite you to learn more about this fantastic opportunity, who we are, and how you can join our dynamic team.
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Virginia as a Registered Nurse (required)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- ACLS certification (preferred)
- At least 3 years of acute care nursing experience with demonstrated and proven competency in several specialty areas (required)
- Full-time (PRN may also be available)
- 12-Hour Shifts, Nights from 7pm to 7am
- Weekend and Holiday Rotations
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (*PRNs eligible for these)
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education Assistance (up to $5,250 per year in Tuition Reimbursement)
- Student Loan Assistance Program (up to $150 per month)
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you!
"We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status."
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.