SHIFT: No Weekends
Centennial Medical Center- Nashville, TN
Clinical Nurse Lead (CNL) RN
Full-time No Weekends (M-F)
Member of the TriStar Division of HCA
Our Mission- Above all else, we’re committed to the care and improvement of human life.
For us, it's all about people. Here at HCA, you will find that caring extends to our patients, employees, and the communities we serve. It is demonstrated by industry leading patient satisfaction scores, defined pathways for your personal and professional growth, and the impact of the over 30,000 volunteer hours we provide annually. Our dedication has led to awards of recognition including being named a World’s Most Admired Company by Fortune Magazine.
Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You’ve come to the right place. HCA at a glance
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy- Emerging Leaders
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- New Extended Family Leave
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
About this opportunity:
Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopedics and breast cancer management. This position will play a key part in continuing our success! Centennial Medical Center is the home of Parthenon Pavilion, which houses adult and geriatric patients both voluntary and involuntary. The program focuses on the provision of the following essential services:
- Interdisciplinary Patient Assessment and Treatment Planning
- Psychiatric and Medical Management
- Nutritional counseling
- Caregiver Assessment and Counseling
- Crisis Stabilization
- Care and Management of Activities of Daily Living
- Patient and Caregiver Education
- Community Resource Referral
- Discharge Planning
- Liaison Services with Placement Facilities
- The Clinical Nurse Lead is responsible for providing oversight of patient care for a specific group of patients.
- The CNL is accountable for improving individual care outcomes and processes in a quality, cost-effective manner.
- Responsibilities include coordinating and delegating care provided by a healthcare team at the clinical level as well as supervising and evaluating those personnel related to that care.
- The CNL serves as a member of the interdisciplinary treatment team responsible for identifying objectives, planning goals and implementing interventions throughout a patient’s stay and has the decision-making authority to change care plans when necessary.
- The role also involves using evidence-based research and practice to provide education to clinical staff, patients and their families.
- RN License (required)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- Psychiatric or Behavioral Health Services experience required
- Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) required within 30 days of hire
- Ability to complete a Clinical Nurse Lead program and obtain certification within 3-5 years.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.