SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Centerpoint Medical Center – Independence, MO
Registered Nurse (RN) – Cardiac Stress Testing - PRN days
2-3 PRN shifts per week (as needed) 7:30am-4pm - no weekends
Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their bottom line? Here at HCA, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) is a leading healthcare provider with over 31.2 million patient encounters a year at locations in 21 states including the UK. We care about our community! HCA has been continually named one of Ethisphere’s most ethical company’s in the world since 2010. In recent years, HCA spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Centerpoint Medical Center features 285 private rooms, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest clinical services available to patients. Along with our high-tech services, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care and the best possible customer service for our patients. In addition, we offer numerous features for visitors, including sleeper chairs in patient rooms, comfortable waiting areas, wireless internet access throughout the facility and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Centerpoint Medical Center features the following:
- Level II Trauma Center (the only one in eastern Jackson County) with 24/7 Emergency Services
- An accredited Chest Pain Center and a variety of Cardiovascular Services
- Orthopedic Services including Total Joints and Sports Medicine
- An accredited Cancer Program and a state-of-the-art Breast Center with a nurse navigator
- Neuroscience Services for the treatment of brain and spine disorders as well as injuries
- Women’s Services, including a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit to provide care for early or ill newborns and a labor and delivery unit
- Outpatient Services, including a surgery center, advanced wound care center, sleep disorders center, imaging, rehab and more.
- PRN employees are eligible for our 401k benefit program.
Relocating to Kansas City? Learn more about what Kansas City has to offer:
- The Cardiac Stress Testing RN provides nursing support to the following programs: heart failure program, inpatient cardiac rehab program and cardiac stress testing.
- Responsibilities also include nursing duties for inpatient/outpatient cardiac stress testing according to defined protocols, data collection for cardiology quality initiatives (ACC/AHA Date Registries and Core Measures) and provide nursing support in the CV Prep and Recovery Unit and TIA clinic as needed.
- The RN participates in departmental and hospital performance improvement and continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Cardiac Stress Testing team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
- Graduate from a school of nursing with either an ADN or BSN degree
- Missouri RN license required.
- BLS required.
- ACLS and NIHSS certifications required within 6-12 months of hire date.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of Cardiac Stress Testing experience is required for this PRN position.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.