DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
We’re your local community hospital, serving Hopewell, Colonial Heights, Petersburg and the surrounding area since 1915. At our 147-bed hospital, you can access the advanced technology and sophisticated treatments typically found in larger urban medical centers. As one of the HCA Virginia hospitals, we deliver the best of both worlds—high-quality, technology-assisted expert care in a warm, welcoming and personalized environment.
SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
1. Serves as resource and mentor for staff in the clinical arena.
2. Assumes responsibility for decisions and actions in the lead clinical role.
3. Provides opportunities for employee development.
4. Communicates effectively with staff, peers, director, and external and internal customers.
5. Utilizes quality improvement as basis to improve unit/department process.
6. Maintains unit readiness for regulatory surveys.
7. Demonstrates clinical competence to practice within the unit’s Scope of Service.
8. Pursues own professional growth and development.
9. Manages expenses to stay within budgetary guidelines.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Required - One year experience as RN with demonstrated proficiency leadership and management
Preferred - Two years experience as an RN in a charge nurse role.
Required - Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a current license as an RN in the
Preferred - Educational programs in nursing management. Currently enrolled in a program of study
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.Apply Now