SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse – RN
Surgical Intensive Care Unit - SICU
Medical City of Fort Worth
Work Schedule: Full-Time(Days)7a-7p Rotating Weekends
We are currently offering a SIGN ON BONUS OF UP TO $5,000 for eligible candidates!
Medical City of Ft. Worth is a 320 bed MAGNET facility located in the heart of Fort Worth. Medical City Healthcare serves as a tertiary referral center not only for Tarrant County, but also numerous counties within a 90 mile radius.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Accredited AMI Program
- Accredited Stroke Center
- Cardiovascular center of Excellence
- Critical Care Unit - RN
few of the benefits we provide you:
Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy - Emerging Leaders
Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
(3 to 9% based on tenure)
Stock Purchase Plan
Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
Extended Family Leave
and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
of consumer discounts
Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
Why our SICU is where you need to be:
- Family-like atmosphere
- Transparency between team and leaders
- Highly skilled units with cutting-edge devices and procedures
- Close collaboration between nursing and physicians as well as other hospital disciplines
- Large organization with many areas/opportunities to learn and grow
Surgical Intensive Care Unit - SICU – RN
The SICU RN provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Please see the CNE Message,
that our ECNO, Dr. Zach Mueller, was so gracious to record for us. ="https://youtube.com/embed/8-pmh3__VOc?&showinfo=0&enablejsapi=1&rel=0&wmode=transparent
Minimum Position Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing; BSN preferred.
- Current licensure as an RN required or compact license is accepted
- Current certification as a BLS.
- Prefer a minimum of 1 year Acute Care RN experience
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.