SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Swedish Medical Center in Englewood, Colorado, part of HealthOne, serves as the Rocky Mountain Regions referral center neurotrauma and as the regions’ first Joint Commission certified Comprehensive Stroke Center, a recognized leader in the most advanced stroke care. Swedish offers patients the highest quality care and the most advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every medical specialty and is an eight-time winner of the National Research Corporation Consumer Choice Award and a Top 100 Hospital recognized by Reuters. An acute care hospital with 408 licensed beds, Swedish is located in the south metro area Denver area where it has been a proud member of the community for more than 100 years. Annually, Swedish cares for more than 200,000 patients with a team of 2,000 dedicated employees, 500 volunteers and more than 1800 physicians. Recognized by the patients we treat every day.
- The Registered Nurse demonstrates advanced knowledge, skills and understands the unique aspects of the population served in the care of his/her patients.
- Each service also requires specialized skills. The delivery of care is based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patient.
- The Registered Nurse may rotate to areas other than his/her assigned service area/s, and will perform only those duties for which he/she has demonstrated competency.
- The Registered Nurse performs delegated duties consistent with the scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery at SMC.
Our colleagues come first. We provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met.
- 401(k) with 100% Annual Match
- Education Assistance
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Family Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Assistant
- Clinical Certifications Support
- Scholarships for Dependents
- Financial Wellness and Coaching
- Education and College Advising.
- Current Colorado Registered Nurse License (may work on a current RN compact license for the first 180 days of employment)
- Current BLS Certification through AHA.
- Graduate of a certified School of Nursing.
- Able to articulate and demonstrate appropriate nursing theory and practice.
- Experience requirements are specific to positions and departments as appropriate.
- Demonstrates good organizational skills.
- Provides safe and appropriate patient care within the Values & Standards of Nursing Practice at SMC.
- Displays appropriate judgment and problem solving skills.
- Communicates positively and professionally with all internal and external customers.
Degree of Supervision Required:
- Under supervision of Director/Designee.
- Based on experience and continuous assessment of progress of Director.
- Orientation includes formal nursing department orientation, minimum of 2-4 days during first 2 weeks of employment.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.