Psychiatric Services Nurse
Member of the TriStar Division of HCA
Our Mission- Above all else, we’re committed to the care and improvement of human life.
For us, it's all about people. Here at HCA, you will find that caring extends to our patients, employees, and the communities we serve. It is demonstrated by industry leading patient satisfaction scores, defined pathways for your personal and professional growth, and the impact of the over 30,000 volunteer hours we provide annually. Our dedication has led to awards of recognition including being named a World’s Most Admired Company by Fortune Magazine.
Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You’ve come to the right place. HCA at a glance
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy- Emerging Leaders
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- New Extended Family Leave
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
About this opportunity:
TriStar Skyline Madison Campus is the region’s most comprehensive provider of inpatient and outpatient behavioral health and chemical dependency services. Care is provided in a variety of settings in order to best accommodate the patient, including inpatient care, partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient care. From adolescents to adults the services are designed to meet the specific needs of patients. A therapeutic treatment mall program is also available, which enables patients to participate in multiple classes to meet their specific behavioral health treatment objectives.
The Mood and Stress program at TriStar Skyline Madison offers inpatient, partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient treatment options for individuals with mood, thought disorders that result in a diminished capacity for coping with the ordinary demands of life.
All programs are based on the belief that mental illness is treatable in a supportive, therapeutic environment. Our team of psychiatrists, counselors, social workers, case managers, dieticians, certified activity therapists and a dedicated patient advocate works together to develop an individualized treatment plan for each adult patient.
- You will oversee and direct the care of psychiatric patients
- You will be the primary nurse leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated care for your patients.
- This Nurse oversees and directs the care of assisting personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients.
- When the need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- TriStar Skyline Medical Center and ER are a part of the HCA family and receive continued educations, family feel work environment, support of the nations largest healthcare provider, and career advancement opportunities within clinical leadership and or administrative leadership!
- Promotes customer service initiatives along with Skyline Medical Center Service Values.
- All behaviors fully support positive customer service
- Documents all patient care.
- Utilized Nursing Process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Promotes compliance with National Patient Safety Goals.
You are encouraged to apply today!