SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Southern Hills Medical Center- Nashville, TN
Emergency Room Registered Nurse (ED RN)
Full Time Nights: 7PM-7AM rotating weekends
Member of the TriStar Division of HCA
Sign On Bonus Available for Experienced Registered Nurses*
Our Mission- Above all else, we’re committed to the care and improvement of human life.
For us, it's all about people. Here at HCA, you will find that caring extends to our patients, employees, and the communities we serve. It is demonstrated by industry leading patient satisfaction scores, defined pathways for your personal and professional growth, and the impact of the over 30,000 volunteer hours we provide annually. Our dedication has led to awards of recognition including being named a World’s Most Admired Company
by Fortune Magazine.
Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You’ve come to the right place. HCA at a glance
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy- Emerging Leaders
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- New Extended Family Leave
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
About this Facility:
Serving our community for more than 30 years, HCA TriStar Southern Hills has been a leader for a wide range of healthcare services, including emergency services, cardiology, orthopedics and rehabilitation. With 126 beds, TriStar Southern Hills is an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and a Primary Stroke Center. There are more than 300 board certified physicians representing more than 20 specialties, many of whom have offices located on our campus.
About this opportunity:
The Registered Nurse performs direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act. Utilizes therapeutic communication in daily practice. Maintains a safe and therapeutic environment. Identifies nursing problems as they relate to the individual needs of the patient. Plans individualized and holistic patient care. Participates in performance improvement activities to assure continuous quality improvement. Provides care and coordinates participation that fosters the goals of the hospital’s mission statement.
• Performs job with patient/family/physician satisfaction in mind and will work to get the facility in the top 95% percentile scores of the nation.
• Follows all regulatory policies such as CMS, TJC, Core Measures, and state regulations.
• Demonstrates the ability to perform specific competencies as listed on the competency validation checklist(s).
• Demonstrates population specific knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients.
• Ensures the privacy of our patient and confidentiality of their Protected Health Information (PHI).
• Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
• Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Social skills to positively engage with your patients, guests, physicians, and other employees.
- Your degree from an accredited School of Professional Nursing (B.S. or A.S.)
- Current licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing
- Current BLS (All RNs)
- PALS required withing six months of hire
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
You are encouraged to apply today as interviews are being set immediately!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*minimum one year of RN experience required, current HCA employees are not eligible for sign on bonus
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.