SHIFT: Work From Home
At HealthTrust we are committed to strengthening provider performance and clinical excellence through an aligned membership model and the delivery of total spend management advisory solutions that leverage its operator experience, scale and innovation. We are headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, and serve over 1,500 hospitals and health systems, and more than 31,000 other member locations including ambulatory surgery centers, physician practices, long-term care and alternate care sites.
HealthTrust is part of the HCA family, a Fortune 100 company with more than 200,000 employees and one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services. HCA operates over 170 locally managed hospitals and over 100 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and the United Kingdom. HCA has been named one of the world's most ethical companies for eight years in a row. At HCA, we are driven by a single goal: the care and improvement of human life.
The Director of Accounts is responsible for driving growth in our business partnerships in Orlando, FL. Establishes and maintains professional business relationships, expedites HealthTrust contract participation, and aligns HealthTrust and Parallon service-line solutions for the benefit of assigned members. Serves as a trusted advisor; engaging member executives on a regular basis for the purpose of reducing costs, improving quality, promoting standardization and eliminating waste. Assures all business partners (members and suppliers) have an outstanding experience with HealthTrust/Parallon such that they would recommend and promote our services to others. This high profile and professional position may be home-based but must be located in the Orlando, FL area.
Portfolio of assigned strategic accounts includes Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Long Term Care facilities, and/or Behavioral Health facilities with $100M+ contract spend. Travel up to 75%.
- Assures excellent business partner engagement and satisfaction
- Achieves annual sales, retention, and financial goals
- Onboarding and Implementation:
- Helps orient new members to HealthTrust systems (Electronic contract catalog, InSight, member website, etc.)
- Works with new members and vendor partners to facilitate contract access and conversions.
- Assists with membership rostering.
- Develops member-specific strategic business plans- including SWOT analysis, leadership engagement, contract penetration/compliance, sales, new business development, etc.
- Completes territory planning with sales teams to build service-line and new business pipelines.
- Prepares agendas and related data analytics for regular meetings and quarterly business reviews.
- Utilizes vendor reported data and member spend data (via InSight or distributors) to identify compliance, conversion and tier max opportunities.
- Requests custom reports from Data Analytics team for market share analysis, tier maximization, and contract compliance.
- Reviews price discrepancy reports for opportunity to obtain credits.
- Reformats data for member-facing presentation.
- Account Management and Sales:
- Implements member-specific strategic business plans, driving successful results to goals. Completes regular updates of related activities in Salesforce customer relationship management (CRM) tool.
- Coordinates and conducts regular “Account Teaming” meetings for each assigned strategic account.
- Builds and strengthens customer relationships with proactive communications and timely follow up.
- Identifies and shares contract opportunities, and facilitates timely contract adoption.
- Updates members on key program initiatives and strategic opportunities.
- Serves as the Member Services liaison to resolve issues with suppliers, distributors, service-line partners, and other as needed.
- Schedules and completes quarterly business reviews to include realized value, rebates and admin fees; plus a collaborative forward-focused discussion of next opportunities.
- Participates in member meetings and committees as requested.
- Operates within established budgets, acting as a good steward of company resources.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 3- 7 years of account management experience (supply chain and healthcare industry preferred)
- Working knowledge of healthcare industry, supply chain, GPOs
- Strong analytic skills, high proficiency with Excel
- Excellent communication skills (English) able to present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization including the C-Suite
- Proven ability to successful manage multiple projects and timelines
- Executive presence- confidence, poise under pressure, decisiveness- conveying an image that is consistent with the organizations’ vision and values
- Passion for results- able to drive high standards for self; tenaciously working to meet or exceed challenging goals
- Sales experience- prospecting, pipeline development, conversion
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred
- Consulting experience a plus
- CMRP Preferred, FACHE Preferred
Benefits of working at HealthTrust
Our benefits package allows you to select the options that best meet the needs of you and your family. Benefits include 401k with a company match, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flex spending for both health and day care, life insurance, disability, tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.