SHIFT: No Weekends
TriStar Centennial Medical Center – Nashville, TN
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy - Emerging Leaders
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- 401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- New Extended Family Leave
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
Registered Nurse (RN) - Radiation Therapy - Typically Monday through Friday.
Our 741 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success!
The Radiation Therapy Department provides radiation therapy services to an adult population of (predominately) cancer patients utilizing external beam radiation, brachytherapy and superficial radiation. The department serves both an inpatient and outpatient population.
The scope of services available includes:
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- 3D Conformal Therapy
- IMRT Radiosurgery
- Stereotactic Body-frame Radiotherapy
- Superficial Therapy
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served;
- Ensures the timely flow of patient's through the Radiation Oncology department;
- Works with front desk staff to elevate excess wait times and delays;
- Promotes customer service initiative;
- Provides quality nursing care for radiation oncology patients;
- Creates and updates and departmental Policies and Procedures annually;
- Completes all necessary nursing assessments and checks for MDs;
- Schedules CMC diagnostic and/or treatment planning exams and surgeries;
- Provides patient education and obtains consent for treatment and procedures;
- Answers patient phone calls/questions, calls in prescriptions, draws lab work;
- Stocks and maintains exam rooms and supplies;
- Prepares and maintains US equipment;
- Attends chart rounds on a weekly basis;
- Prepares for JCAHO reviews and CMC Tracers;
- Exhibit the ICARE values to patients, co-workers and everyone he/she is in contact with;
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Graduate of a Professional School of Nursing
- Current RN licensure
- Over 1 year experience
- ACLS preferred
Military: 66H, 66N, 46NX
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.