SHIFT: No Weekends
xciting opportunity to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services!
HCA Healthcare is a national leader in providing modern, culturally competent, patient-centered care and we are driven by a single goal: the care and improvement of human life.
We are currently looking for an exceptional Vascular Technician to join our team. We believe in our team and your ability to help us provide high quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary, tuition reimbursement, and growth opportunities. We are seeking a great addition to the team who feels patient care is as important as we do!
The Vascular Tech performs diagnostic procedures as directed by physicians and operates Vascular Sonography equipment as directed by physicians in accordance with vascular sonography quality assurance and quality control.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Duties include but are not limited to:
· Maintaining department records, reports, charts and files.
· Performing other related tasks as directed by supervisor.
· Performs Vascular Studies including but not limited to:
Ultrasound Guided Biopsies
- Approved ultrasound technology education program or ARDMS recommended relevant work experience.
- Two years' experience in vascular sonography preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of ultrasonic diagnostic procedures.
- Must be knowledgeable of the principles, practices, and techniques of vascular sonography.
- Must have sufficient knowledge of anatomy and physiology pertaining to vascular examinations.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.