SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
TriStar Centennial Medical Center – Nashville, TN
Sign-On Bonus Available!
One year RN experience - $10,000
Registered Nurse (RN) – Coronary ICU
Full Time Nights
**Unit will pay for RN to obtain CCRN**
Our Mission- Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
For us, it's all about people. Here at HCA, you will find that caring extends to our patients, employees, and the communities we serve. It is demonstrated by industry leading patient satisfaction scores, defined pathways for your personal and professional growth, and the impact of the over 30,000 volunteer hours we provide annually. Our dedication has led to awards of recognition including being named a World’s Most Admired Company by Fortune Magazine. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You’ve come to the right place. HCA at a glance
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy- Emerging Leaders
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- New Extended Family Leave
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
About this opportunity:
It all started here! TriStar Centennial Medical Center is our original flagship hospital with a 741-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women’s services. Centennial Medical Center’s 43-acre campusis home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Advanced Joint Replacement Institute, TriStar Centennial Women’s Hospital, The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center, and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.
Facts & Awards - The Heart and Vascular Center @ TriStar Centennial:
- 3 Star Designation by the Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Center(SCPC)
- Certified Primary Stroke Center by Joint Commission
- Distinction Centers for Cardiac Care by Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- Accredited by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiography Laboratories (ICAEL)Cardiac Certification by America
- Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR)
- Sarah Cannon Research Institute's(SCRI) Cardiovascular Research Program with 8 strategic sites across the country and over 200 Cardiology specialists in the areas of interventional, electrophysiology, heart failure and imaging
- Region's largest and most technologically advanced, complete heart and vascular center
- Flagship Cardiac Acute Care facility for HCA Tri-Star Heart consisting of facilities in Middle TN, Southern Kentucky, Chattanooga and Northern Georgia - our network puts world class Cardiac care closer to the patients
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Provides respiratory and ventilator management and monitoring for patients.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- Provides hemodynamic monitoring, IABP, CVHD patient care.
- Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with patient, guest, physicians, and other employees.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing.
- Current Licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing
- Current BLS certification.
- ACLS certification within 6 months of hire
- NIHSS Stroke Certification within 6 months of hire
ARMY MOS - 66W or 66N
Air Force AFSC - 46NX
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.