SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Is your current role providing you the level of challenge and fulfillment you are looking for? If not, consider Memorial Hospital of Jacksonville, Florida where we are committed to building a health community across the greater Jacksonville area. The core of our values emanates from our continued focus on improving the health and quality of life for residents in the communities we serve. To accomplish such goal, we aim to identify top talent aligned with our values and dedicated to cultivating our mission. We invite you to learn more about the fantastic opportunity, who we are and how you can join our dynamic team!
Now celebrating 50 years, Memorial Hospital has been a leader in providing quality healthcare to Northeast Florida. Memorial Hospital is a 454-bed acute care hospital offering a full line of services, including 24-hour emergency care at three different locations. We feature an accredited Chest Pain Center, certified Stroke Center, dedicated Heart Center, Bone and Joint Center, and Memorial’s maternity center, Special Beginnings.
Memorial is also a Level II Trauma Center which means we provide a higher level of care for the most critically injured patients. It also means our standards and performance are regularly reviewed by the Florida Department of Health.
For us, it's all about people. We are committed to advancing nursing across the organization by nurturing our nurses through education, professional development and defined pathways for personal and professional growth. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You've come to the right place.
For those who fit our dynamic, patient-focused culture, we offer advantages like:
Our employees enjoy competitive salaries.
Get started on the right foot with our comprehensive orientation process.
Making a move? We offer relocation assistance.
Specialty specific educators provide valuable mentorship.
Enjoy working in state of the art/newly renovated nursing units.
We value continued learning and offer tuition reimbursement.
You will benefit greatly from our unit-based coucils.
Our wide-ranging benefit package is designed to empower your total well-being.
Dedicated to nursing excellence and patient-centered care, we have a collaborative approach to quality and safety.
Being a part of HCA Healthcare provides unprecedented career opportunity including the ability to move within 178+ hospitals and 1,800 sites of care located in 20 states and the United Kingdom.
We offer you an excellent
total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit
package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex
spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program,
employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to
talk to you about this fantastic opportunity
We are seeking a Critical Care Registered Nurse to work PRN (varying shifts) for our Flex Pool.
Essential Core Functions:
- Provide quality patient care, in keeping with the philosophy and objectives of the hospital and department.
- Maintain and support the standards of nursing care and practice in order to meet the health care needs of patients, their families and the community.
- Prescribes, delegates and coordinates all nursing care provided to assigned patients and is responsible for meeting all standards associated with performance, nursing practice and nursing care.
- Provides and documents patient care based on the nursing process in compliance with hospital policies and procedures. Plans, delegates and coordinates the nursing care of assigned patients. Utilizes basic physical and psychosocial assessment skills to identify actual nursing diagnosis/clinical problems based on assessment of patient and unique age specific needs.
- The Registered Nurse will work to support and protect the rights of each patient served, treats each patient with dignity and care, and maintains patient confidentiality/privacy.
- Demonstrates commitment to patient safety initiatives including patient falls, medication safety, National Patient Safety Goals, critical value reporting, and administration of blood products.
- Provides appropriate patient/family education, per department and hospital policy and procedures
You should have:
Apply today hear more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.