SHIFT: No Weekends
TriStar Centennial Medical Center – Nashville, TN
TRISTAR CENTENNIAL MEDICAL CENTER
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy - Emerging Leaders
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- 401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- New Extended Family Leave
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
Registered Nurse (RN) – Vascular Imaging - Full time.
Vascular Imaging (Interventional Radiology) is a procedure-based department in which image guidance is used to place catheters, stents, vascular access devices, pain injections, drainage devices or otherwise interrogate patient vasculature of the head, neck and body. The Vascular Imaging department also provides Therapeutic services to advanced oncology patients by tumor directed chemo or radioactive isotope injection or ablative therapies in the liver, bone or chest. The Vascular team consists of critical care nurses familiar with conscious sedation and patient recovery, Interventional Technologists who are Vascular Certified and familiar with sterile technique, a Radiology Physician’s Assistant who supports a primary Interventionalists (Radiologist specializing in Interventional Radiology) and a Neurosurgeon who specializes in acute stroke and brain aneurysm intervention.
Centennial Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) – Vascular Imaging - Full-Time.
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served as per Scope of Service.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Documents all patient care.
- Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with patients, guests, physicians, and other employees.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Current licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing
- Current BLS certification
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.